One lucky couple this year will be given a free photography package from me! I will travel anywhere to photograph your wedding. All you pay are the traveling fees (one plane ticket + 500$ travel fee)! What are the rules? How do you get a chance to win? What’s included in the package? I’m so glad you asked…
What’s included in the package?
1. A day before or day after shoot with all your edited images on a PASS gallery (read more about your PASS gallery here)
2. Unlimited day-of hours of coverage
3. PASS gallery of all your edited images
4. The rights to your images
5. A “Date Night” wooden box that includes some bubbly, 50 prints, 10-20 instant prints, jump drive with your images on it, and a few other special surprises!
The rules are that-
1. You’re engaged. One of you popped the question. She said “yes”. Rock’s on her finger. You get it.
2. You’re planning an international/destination wedding. I’m based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA…so anywhere out of the US is international. I’d list all the countries but I’ll let you do the geography.
3. By entering you are committing to have me as your only wedding photographer- unless you’d like to add on a second photographer through me.
4. By entering you are committing to pay the required travel fees for myself.
How do I get a chance to win?
1. Email me! Tell me about you and your fiance’, your style, your life, where you plan on getting married, when, your vision for your wedding, how many pets you had as a kid, who your first best friend was, boxers or briefs….kidding, but anyways you get the picture…just give me some insight on who you are. Also, please put “International Photography Package Giveaway” in the subject box.
2. I will email you back when I receive your initial email entering you into the contest just so that you know that I received your entry.
3. Wait. 🙂 The contest ends on February 1st! I will then email the winner on February 2nd. So be sure to check your inbox that day!
If you have any further questions please email me at email@example.com. Thanks and can’t wait to hear from you!